The wait is over, I’ve come out of retirement to take a crack at what many have been emailing and messaging me about: Baybayin tattoo translations. So here’s the deal:
1. I am charging a flat rate of $39 [USD]
2. Regardless of your request being a single word or a whole phrase, please translate your phrase/word into Tagalog (or your Philippine dialect of choice). The reason for this is that Baybayin was made to best express Pilipino phonetics.
3. I am only doing the Baybayin design/translation.
4. Please specify where on your body this will be.
5. If the Baybayin design is to be a part of an overall design, send me a picture of your current design and I can try to match the aesthetics.
Here’s what you can expect how the process will go.
- You email me by clicking the “place order” button below, and tell me what you want designed and where.
- I will reply to you with an estimated work time (which depends on my work schedule) and a paypal invoice for $39 [USD] which you may pay with your credit card, debit card, or paypal account.
- Work will not commence until payment is received. When the payment clears, I will email you with a payment confirmation.
- I send you variations, you pick one, and either I refine it or you can take it for what it is.
- Your mis-translations or misspellings that you give to me.
- Your tattoo artist messing up my designs
- Designing anything other than the Baybayin part.
I am NOT responsible for:
With all that said, if you’re serious about getting a professionally designed Baybayin piece, send me an email with “Baybayin Tattoo Commission” in the subject line, and follow the guidelines.
I look forward to working with you.